Legal Notices and Disclaimer
InvestSense, LLC, (InvestSense) is an investment education company located in Snellville, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. This web site is provided for informational purposes only and in no way constitutes a solicitation or offer to sell securities or investment advisory services.
While the information provided in this web site is believed to be accurate and reliable, there are no warranties, either express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or results from any information posted on this or any other “linked” or referenced web site. Neither InvestSense nor our information provides shall be liable for any error or inaccuracies in any information provided, regardless of the cause, or the lack of timeliness, or for any delay or interception in the transmission thereof to the user. Nothing on this web site should be interpreted to state or imply that past results are guarantees of future performance.
InvestSense, LLC is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information collected from current of former clients in connection with any of the services provided by InvestSense. Our policy with respect to personal information is listed below:
- As part of the InvestSense process, we collect non-public personal financial information (including investments, employee health benefits, taxes, etc.) as well as health and family information, as needed to provide our services to you, from the following services: (1) information we receive from you, or applications or other forms, or in the course of communications between you or your designees and/or our staff, and (2) information about your transactions with us or others.
- In the normal course of business, we disclose personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s) including, for example, companies that provide custodial service for your investment portfolio. Examples of the types of information provided include name, address, Phone number, social security number and information about your investments and investment experience.
- As part of the InvestSense process, we may discuss your information on an “as needed” basis with your other advisors. For instance, we may assist your accountant in compiling information for your tax returns, or we may provide information to your estate planning attorney. However, we only release a client’s personal information to such parties after receiving written authorization to do so from the client.
- We may disclose or report personal information in limited situations where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law, such as to cooperate with Securities and Exchange regulators or other law enforcement authorities.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. We do not sell client information to third parties. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.